It’s all about Partnership
The Palm Beach Gardens Police Foundation and the Palm Beach Gardens Police Department have formed a partnership that allows us to invest in innovative projects and to provide funding for several items that are helping to keep our community safe and our Police Department up to date.
These recent partnership projects include:
- Grant for the purchase of advanced ballistic vests for our road-patrol officers
- Grant for the purchase of Bair Analytics workstations for Crime Analysts doing Predictive Policing
- Grant for the purchase of a AirScience Fuming Cabinet to protect CSI staff using chemicals on latent prints
- Grant for the purchase of Rear Sights for Officer’s Patrol Rifles
- Grant for the purchase of a new drug dog for the departments K9 squad
- Grant for the purchase of a high-tech communications system for the the Hostage/Crisis Negotiation Team.
- Grant for the purchase of a Thermal Imaging Camera for the Department’s All-Hazard vehicle.
- Grant for the purchase of forensic video capture and clarification software for the Detective Division.
- Grant for the purchase of high-tech Traffic data collection recorders for the Traffic Division.
- Grant for the purchase of tactical light and holster systems for our Police Officers.
- Grant for the purchase of “Clicky” in partnership with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
- Grant for the purchase of a state of the art Surveillance Platform for the Tactical Crime Suppression Unit
- Grant for the purchase of a new Canine Officer – a Police Dog named Czephr
- Grant for the funding of specailized training for Officers in the handling of Rape and Aggression incidents
- Grant for the purchase of specialized equipment for finding individuals suffering from Alzheimers
- Grant for the purchase of specialized Emergency Trauma Kits for each police car
- The sponsorship of the Police Department’s 2009 and 2010 Citizen Police Academies
- The sponsorship of the Palm Beach Gardens Police Explorers 2nd and 3rd Annual Golf Tournament
- The purchase of forensic video capture and clarification software for the Detective Division.
- Funding an update to the Department’s commemorative recognition program in Police HQ
- The purchase of digital video equipment for the Police Training Room
- Sponsoring the Department’s girls basketball team – a part of the PBG Youth Athletic Association
- Donating to the Busch Wildlife Sanctuary – an organization that helps our officers on a daily basis
There are many more worthwhile projects that we’d like to be able to fund. Through your generous donations many of those will be possible in the coming months and years.
Thank you again for ongoing financial assistance.